A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Robertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robertson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Robertson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Robertson, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Robertson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian David Robertson MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Robertson practice?
- Dr. Brian Robertson has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Robertson practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Washington, DC.
See Washington Allergists and Washington Pediatricians.