A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Robertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robertson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Robertson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Robertson, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Robertson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian David Robertson MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Robertson practice?
- Dr. Brian Robertson has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Robertson practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Washington, DC.
See Washington Allergists and Washington Pediatricians.