Dr. Brian Roebuck Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Roebuck?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 18th, 2017

Wonderful caring doctor. Listens to you.

June 11th, 2016

Worst experience

Went to see Dr. Roebuck for the second time, was unable to see him at my schedules follow up because his office cancelled my appt TWICE the day before my spot because he was going out of town. As I sat in the waiting room I could clearly hear the office manager and another staff member bashing a patient that was being seen. From what I could hear the pt had some kind of chronic problem and was asking for a refill of a mild pain medication and I mean mild and right away they were speaking of the pt as if she was a druggie. I could CLEARLY hear the entire conversation. When it was time to treat me for he very roughly examined me, refuse to give me medication for my spasms and tension headaches until I am able to establish myself with an ortho doctor. Totally treated me like if I was drug seeking. Mind you, as well as the other pt his staff was trashing, I was not asking for a strong narcotic. What is the point of seeing a doctor if they don't address your issues and help you get to the right physicians to manage then. Dr. Roebuck is very cold and has horrible bedside manner. I would not recommend him to anyone!! And his staff, especially office manager, EXTREMELY UNPROFFESIONAL.

June 10th, 2016

Best Doctor in Hernando County. His office manger not only has extensive medical knowledge she loves to help people.

June 10th, 2016

Called to be a new patient

I called today to the office to be come a new patient and I spoke to the office manager who is not compassionate very cold. I was asked if I am on a control substance drug I said yes but not every day. She said the doctor doesn't take patients that are on control substance drug. I said I have the meds for a back injury and do not mind going through the state's testing she said he doesn't want to go through all of that. So my question is why does he not want the state to look at his business.

January 11th, 2016

Dr. Roebuck is a quality and caring physician. He has provided excellent care for my family for over 10 years now.

August 31st, 2015

I come to my mother's appointments who has been a patient for years. I can not speak highly enough about Dr Roebuck and his staff, with the exception of his office manager. I have had to deal with her on multi occasions ,this woman has no business working in the medical field. She is very smug, and rude with ZERO compassion. This Doctor needs to think about his business and the way this women treats his patients..and get a new manager!

August 26th, 2015

Love the Dr and his staff

July 30th, 2015

Doc Roebuck is a great professionally informed doctor. As my primary care physician I could not be more pleased with his care and attention. Have been his patient for over 13 years. He is sharp and cares. Has kept alive healthy through some serious issues. Love this guy.

April 22nd, 2015

staff

called to see if they accept our insurance, the advised they did so made appointment, went payed my co pay, made my follow up, and paid my co pay, 3 weeks late received a bill, for the 2 office vist of over 600. dollars, I called to ask about the bill when, they informed me they do not accept my insurance anymore, advise them you told me you did, and accepted my co pays, then sent me to collections

September 29th, 2014

I would definitely choose this Dr. forever. His office staff is great he believes in treating the whole person. Keep up the good work Dr. Roebuck.

June 26th, 2014

Terrible Service

I called on a Monday to make a new patient appointment for my husband. The person who answered the phone was not sure if they took the type of insurance he had, so she said she would find out and call me back. By Tuesday I heard nothing so I called her back, she said she was still waiting. On Wednesday I still had heard nothing so I called for the Office Manger. Apparently, she was in a meeting so I left my phone number and asked they she call me back, Thursday at 4:00, no phone call. I have since made an appointment another doctor. This is a terrible way to run a doctor's office and are afraid to see how they treat their patients who already to there. Terrible, terrible, terrible.......Wonder how Dr. Roebuck would feel about this.????

March 27th, 2013

Great Dr.

Dr. Roebuck is a supberb doctor. He takes his time with you, he listens and answers all of your questions.He is extremely knowledgable.He is compassionate. I have a very complicated condition and he has helped me everystep of the way. I wish I had known about him three years ago, my life would be totally different. However, he has given me a brand new outlook and hope for a better future. I would recommend Dr. Roebuck without ant hesitation.