A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Roelof:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Roelof is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roelof
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roelof Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Roelof, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Roelof graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Roelof has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Alan Roelof MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Brian A. Roelof practice?
- Dr. Brian Roelof has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Roelof practices Urology near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Urologists.