A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Roelof:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roelof
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Roelof Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Roelof, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Roelof graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Roelof has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Alan Roelof MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Brian A. Roelof practice?
- Dr. Brian Roelof has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Roelof practices Urology near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Urologists.