Dr. Brian Rose Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Rose?

December 8th, 2015

I had a surgery scheduled for this Fr., but was told on my pre-opt visit that the surgery would not take place on that day. I was given only a 2 day notice about this.Meanwile I paid for the pre-opt surgery and the surgery itself. I also will be billed for the pre-opt visit. My money will not be refunded. I was asked for another doctor to do the surgery at a later day. Now I will have to wait months for the surgery to happen. This whole thing could have been avoided. I'm naturally upset about, since their "philosophy" is patient satisfaction..

October 14th, 2014

I would recommend this doctor to anyone!! Doesn't help you at all and is very rude!

August 1st, 2012

Good doc

This is a good doctor.

September 26th, 2009

My Surgery

I went to Dr. Rose when my doc in Charlotte, NC, was not helping me after two years. He took one look at the CT/Myelo and office X-rays and told me I had two choices - big surgery or a wheelchair in a year. I opted for the surgery and I had the most wonderful experience in a hospital that I have ever had. Mind you, I have been in hospital about 12 times in my life. The surgery took 8 hours, but the recovery was easy. The staff at Northeast Medical Center was wonderful, the food was excellent, and I am today, three years later, living the life I had ten years ago. I would recommend Dr. Rose to anyone with persistant back problems. He is a miacle worker.

July 28th, 2017