Dr. Brian Rosenberg MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 2nd, 2014
Back Spinal Pain
I feel Dr Brian Rosenberg is a dedicated physician to his patient and his medical field. I've had two back fussion surgeries since 2001 and I don't consider either a success. My first visit with Dr Rosenberg was 4 years ago. I was almost at my witts end because my back pain was tremendous with no end in site. The physician that preformed the second surgery on my back told me that there was nothing further he could do for me and suggested I make an appointment with Parish Pain. The firs back injection Dr. Rosenberg did to my back was unbelievable. I had no pain in my back for 3 months. After 3 months the pain reoccured. Dr. Rosenberg preformed a second injection in my back and was not as successful as the first and we learned that the spot to be injected was underthe hardware in my back and he could not get to it. This has not discouraged him. We try every 3 months and the pain is not totally gone but it is somewhat under control. I pray every day that I am so thankful I met Dr. Rosenberg. Just recently I asked Dr. Rosenberg if he would also be my Primary Care Physician. He nicely declined and explained to me that that was not in his expertise and as I was disappointed I did understand. I am so grateful that he is caring for my back. Dr. Rosenberg is a wonderful physician and cares about his patients.

September 24th, 2013