A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Rosenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Rosenthal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Rosenthal, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenthal graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Jeffrey Rosenthal MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Rosenthal practice?
- Dr. Brian Rosenthal has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Rosenthal practices Urology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Urologists.