A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Rothlisberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Rothlisberger is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Rothlisberger, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothlisberger graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Rothlisberger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Sutter Independent Physicians
- Sutter Medical Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian William Rothlisberger MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Brian W. Rothlisberger practice?
- Dr. Brian Rothlisberger has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Rothlisberger practices Ophthalmology near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Ophthalmologists.