A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Rottinghaus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Rottinghaus is Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rottinghaus graduated from The University of Toledo.
Dr. Rottinghaus has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Fairfield
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian A Rottinghaus MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian A. Rottinghaus practice?
- Dr. Brian Rottinghaus has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brian Rottinghaus practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oxford, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Blue Ash, OH and West Chester, OH.
See Oxford Surgeons.