A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Rubin, Surgical Specialist, Vascular Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Rubin, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- False Aneurysm
- Foreign-Body Migration
- Iliac Aneurysm
- Intraoperative Complications
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rubin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Gregory Rubin MD is a male Interventional Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian G. Rubin practice?
- Dr. Brian Rubin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Brian Rubin practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons and Saint Louis Radiologists.