A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Rubinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Rubinstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubinstein
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Rubinstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Rubinstein, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubinstein graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Rubinstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Keith Rubinstein MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Brian K. Rubinstein practice?
- Dr. Brian Rubinstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Rubinstein practices Otolaryngology near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Otolaryngologists.