A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Rudin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Rudin, Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rudin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Rudin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudin graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rudin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian David Rudin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Rudin practice?
- Dr. Brian Rudin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Rudin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Westlake Village, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ventura, CA.
See Westlake Village Surgeons.