A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Rudin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Rudin, Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rudin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rudin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Rudin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudin graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Rudin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian David Rudin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Rudin practice?
- Dr. Brian Rudin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Rudin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Westlake Village, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ventura, CA.
See Westlake Village Surgeons.