Dr. Brian Rudin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Rudin?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Brian Rudin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 28th, 2017

Always Excellent!

Everyone in office gives high level of excellent service! Dr Rudin is best doctor ever! Will forever recommend him! Thank you everyone!

February 21st, 2017

Adult scoliosis patient with degenerative disc disorder

Dr. Rudin performed surgery on my lower back which was a spinal fusion due to degenerated discs. This was a result of wear and tear in my lower back as a result of being fused since I was a child. I have had a lifetime of difficulties dealing with scoliosis as well as multiple broken bones and other orthopedic problems. When I needed a professional to offer solutions to some seriously severe pain that hindered my ability to live life as an already existing scoliosis patient, he was there. I had visited multiple highly acclaimed surgeons who would not operate on me because of the complicated logistics of my spine. Dr. Rudin explained to me what he could do and what he may not be able to gaurantee. his amazing work, understanding and patience changed my life. I am no longer living in severe pain with no hope. There is no other orthopedic surgeon I would trust my life with. Dr. Rudin, thank you for taking my difficult situation and improving my quality of life! I am forever grateful.

February 20th, 2017

Excellent care! First Class service!

Dr. Rudin is the most caring and kind doctor you will ever find!

October 25th, 2016

Great Doctor

Dr. Rudin is a fantastic physician! I recently had a microdiscectomy procedural after suffering for several months. The relief was instant and the recovery was quick. Everything about the experience was top notch. The office staff is incredible. The experience is night and day compared to dealing with other Dr. offices. As an example I emailed the office with a question and received a phone call within 30 minutes apologizing that it took so long to reach me! I consulted with a few Doctors including a well know physician in West LA. Ultimately I got most comfortable with Dr. Rudin for the job. I highly recommend him and his staff.

October 10th, 2016

Great overall experience

Nice office with friendly, efficient staff. Only waited 5min in waiting room for each visit. Dr. Rudin is very knowledgeable a fully explained my back issues while reviewing the MRI with me. I would definitely recommend him to friends & family searching for a spine specialist.

September 16th, 2016

Fire Chief

Dr Rudin is THE BEST orthopedic surgeon my wife and I have ever met. He is intelligent, compassionate, caring, listens to your concerns, answers all of your questions and is very respectful. If you go to a doctor other than Dr Rudin for your back problems you have made an egregious error!

August 22nd, 2016

The office personnel were friendly & efficient. They took me right in and everything runs on schedule. Dr Rudin has a wonderful manner and explains issues easily and concisely. Would highly recommend his expertise and services.

August 16th, 2016

There's no other doctor for your disc issues. Dr Rudin is THE leading local expert in disc replacement. (Another doctor had recommended a TWO-level fusion. Total overkill. A single level disc replacement has already restored my quality of life.) I'm two weeks out from my surgery and already feel better than I have in a long time. I couldn't give Dr Rudin and his staff a better rating.

July 21st, 2016

Patient

Dr. Rudin spends his time explaining about what's going on with your back. Very thorough and professional. As is the front desk and all .

April 9th, 2016

great experience

I walked into Dr Rudin office I have already been to 1 neural surgeon and didn't like his plan on how to solve my problems. His thought was to go straight to a c-6 c-7 disc fusion. The thing I liked about Dr Rudin is he didn't want to know what the other Dr diagnosis. He told me he wanted to give me his diagnosis first. He also believed in the taking steps that I read online and heard from friends with the same issue. I got a c-6 c-7 disc replacement. It has gone great his staff was helpful and when my wife needed answers I made an appointment and Dr Rudin sat done with us and answered everything that my wife had on her list.

March 15th, 2016

Best Experience Ever!

Going into surgery for your neck can be scary for anyone but as soon as Dr. Rudin explained it all to me his confidence and caring words calmed me down. I remember he went out of his way to reassure me that things would go great. His office staff is just as sweet. They worked hard to get my surgery approved and always call me back right away. As soon as you walk into his office you just know these people really care about you. Most offices I've been to don't feel like that. I've been a patient for over eight years and Dr. Rudin waited until I was ready to do surgery. He was never pushy and he really listened to what I wanted to do. We tried everything else first. I had my surgery three weeks ago and it was really the easiest surgery I've ever had. I had neck fusion and as soon as I woke up my arm pain was gone! I wouldn't ever want to go to anyone else and I would recommend him to everyone. He is honest, caring, confident and wise and he has the greatest staff working along side of him.

January 27th, 2016

First of all I love the atmosphere right when you walk in. His office is so calming and the staff are always smiling and ready to help you. I can't say enough great things about Dr. Rudine. Whenever I see him he always remembers me and my family and he takes his time to answer all my questions. His confidence always makes me feel safe when I need to make any medical decisions. I recommend him to everyone and I always get positive reviews.