Dr. Brian Rudin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

October 18th, 2016
Patient
Staff is very professional . Dr. Rudin takes his time w/ you, explains anything you need or want to know . Been very impressed with him and am very glad I was referred to him by Live Athletics(Zach Ray) .

October 10th, 2016
Great overall experience
Nice office with friendly, efficient staff. Only waited 5min in waiting room for each visit. Dr. Rudin is very knowledgeable a fully explained my back issues while reviewing the MRI with me. I would definitely recommend him to friends & family searching for a spine specialist.

September 16th, 2016
Fire Chief
Dr Rudin is THE BEST orthopedic surgeon my wife and I have ever met. He is intelligent, compassionate, caring, listens to your concerns, answers all of your questions and is very respectful. If you go to a doctor other than Dr Rudin for your back problems you have made an egregious error!

August 22nd, 2016
The office personnel were friendly & efficient. They took me right in and everything runs on schedule. Dr Rudin has a wonderful manner and explains issues easily and concisely. Would highly recommend his expertise and services.

August 16th, 2016
There's no other doctor for your disc issues. Dr Rudin is THE leading local expert in disc replacement. (Another doctor had recommended a TWO-level fusion. Total overkill. A single level disc replacement has already restored my quality of life.) I'm two weeks out from my surgery and already feel better than I have in a long time. I couldn't give Dr Rudin and his staff a better rating.

July 21st, 2016
Patient
Dr. Rudin spends his time explaining about what's going on with your back. Very thorough and professional. As is the front desk and all .

April 9th, 2016
great experience
I walked into Dr Rudin office I have already been to 1 neural surgeon and didn't like his plan on how to solve my problems. His thought was to go straight to a c-6 c-7 disc fusion. The thing I liked about Dr Rudin is he didn't want to know what the other Dr diagnosis. He told me he wanted to give me his diagnosis first. He also believed in the taking steps that I read online and heard from friends with the same issue. I got a c-6 c-7 disc replacement. It has gone great his staff was helpful and when my wife needed answers I made an appointment and Dr Rudin sat done with us and answered everything that my wife had on her list.

March 15th, 2016
Best Experience Ever!
Going into surgery for your neck can be scary for anyone but as soon as Dr. Rudin explained it all to me his confidence and caring words calmed me down. I remember he went out of his way to reassure me that things would go great. His office staff is just as sweet. They worked hard to get my surgery approved and always call me back right away. As soon as you walk into his office you just know these people really care about you. Most offices I've been to don't feel like that. I've been a patient for over eight years and Dr. Rudin waited until I was ready to do surgery. He was never pushy and he really listened to what I wanted to do. We tried everything else first. I had my surgery three weeks ago and it was really the easiest surgery I've ever had. I had neck fusion and as soon as I woke up my arm pain was gone! I wouldn't ever want to go to anyone else and I would recommend him to everyone. He is honest, caring, confident and wise and he has the greatest staff working along side of him.

January 27th, 2016
First of all I love the atmosphere right when you walk in. His office is so calming and the staff are always smiling and ready to help you. I can't say enough great things about Dr. Rudine. Whenever I see him he always remembers me and my family and he takes his time to answer all my questions. His confidence always makes me feel safe when I need to make any medical decisions. I recommend him to everyone and I always get positive reviews.

October 26th, 2015
Wonderful Physicians
I am a patient of both Dr.'s Rudin and Cohen. These two gentlemen are superb MDs. Period. I have received the absolute best care and attention to my needs. They are truly experts in their fields. The time they take with me in the office is amazing. I have never felt rushed and am always heard. They have offered wonderful and helpful information. I recommend them to anyone who is one need of orthopedic care.

September 25th, 2015
Phenomenal Surgeon
I have never met a more compassionate, thorough, and genuine Doctor in my life. I had him perform a 3 level artificial cervical disc replacement. At no time was he ever cut happy, and when I finally made gave up on conservative therapy he had me scheduled within a week. Furthermore, he always answered every question I had directly either in person or via phone call and never spoke down to me condescedingly like other Doctors have in the past. My surgery was a friday, and I was surprised to see him check in on my personally on Saturday, and then continue to call me himself through the weekend. I am currently only 1 week out of surgery and am back to work, and doing cardio in the gym! I cannot speak highly enough about Dr. Rudin and his staff.

September 17th, 2015
A doctor who listens and cares actually exists...
I was in a bad car accident at a young age and I've had 5 spine surgeries and seen so many surgeons I have lost count. 95% of them are anxious to operate and act like every case is the same and they have seen it/heard it all, so listening to what a patient has to say isn't very important. I was in chronic pain and nothing was helping, and I was referred to doctor Rudin by a nurse - someone who said this doctor isn't like most out there and you must see him. I took it with a grain of salt because I've heard that before but no one in the area has been helpful so I went. After the consultation I was almost speechless. He sat there and listened to me explain my whole history with doctors, very sympathetic, and talked with me about what course to take, and SURGERY wasn't even brought up. It wasn't until much later that a minor operation was needed to remove the old hardware and it was the most successful spine surgery to date. He really does care about his patients - and everyone in the office is equally as supportive. I highly recommend Dr. Rudin.