Dr. Brian Rudin Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Brian Rudin?

Fantastic Dr

Posted on November 14th, 2017

I've seen Dr. Rudin for about 6-7 years. He's excellent ! could not hope for a better back specialist.

Attention

Posted on October 10th, 2017

Dr. Rudin is an amazing doctor, he provides exactly what i needed, an a open, supportive & generous with his time & information. I wouldn't trust my back with another!

Always Excellent!

Posted on March 28th, 2017

Everyone in office gives high level of excellent service! Dr Rudin is best doctor ever! Will forever recommend him! Thank you everyone!

Adult scoliosis patient with degenerative disc disorder

Posted on February 21st, 2017

Dr. Rudin performed surgery on my lower back which was a spinal fusion due to degenerated discs. This was a result of wear and tear in my lower back as a result of being fused since I was a child. I have had a lifetime of difficulties dealing with scoliosis as well as multiple broken bones and other orthopedic problems. When I needed a professional to offer solutions to some seriously severe pain that hindered my ability to live life as an already existing scoliosis patient, he was there. I had visited multiple highly acclaimed surgeons who would not operate on me because of the complicated logistics of my spine. Dr. Rudin explained to me what he could do and what he may not be able to gaurantee. his amazing work, understanding and patience changed my life. I am no longer living in severe pain with no hope. There is no other orthopedic surgeon I would trust my life with. Dr. Rudin, thank you for taking my difficult situation and improving my quality of life! I am forever grateful.

Excellent care! First Class service!

Posted on February 20th, 2017

Dr. Rudin is the most caring and kind doctor you will ever find!

Great Doctor

Posted on October 25th, 2016

Dr. Rudin is a fantastic physician! I recently had a microdiscectomy procedural after suffering for several months. The relief was instant and the recovery was quick. Everything about the experience was top notch. The office staff is incredible. The experience is night and day compared to dealing with other Dr. offices. As an example I emailed the office with a question and received a phone call within 30 minutes apologizing that it took so long to reach me! I consulted with a few Doctors including a well know physician in West LA. Ultimately I got most comfortable with Dr. Rudin for the job. I highly recommend him and his staff.

Great overall experience

Posted on October 10th, 2016

Nice office with friendly, efficient staff. Only waited 5min in waiting room for each visit. Dr. Rudin is very knowledgeable a fully explained my back issues while reviewing the MRI with me. I would definitely recommend him to friends & family searching for a spine specialist.

Fire Chief

Posted on September 16th, 2016

Dr Rudin is THE BEST orthopedic surgeon my wife and I have ever met. He is intelligent, compassionate, caring, listens to your concerns, answers all of your questions and is very respectful. If you go to a doctor other than Dr Rudin for your back problems you have made an egregious error!

Posted on August 22nd, 2016

The office personnel were friendly & efficient. They took me right in and everything runs on schedule. Dr Rudin has a wonderful manner and explains issues easily and concisely. Would highly recommend his expertise and services.

Posted on August 16th, 2016

There's no other doctor for your disc issues. Dr Rudin is THE leading local expert in disc replacement. (Another doctor had recommended a TWO-level fusion. Total overkill. A single level disc replacement has already restored my quality of life.) I'm two weeks out from my surgery and already feel better than I have in a long time. I couldn't give Dr Rudin and his staff a better rating.

Patient

Posted on July 21st, 2016

Dr. Rudin spends his time explaining about what's going on with your back. Very thorough and professional. As is the front desk and all .

great experience

Posted on April 9th, 2016

I walked into Dr Rudin office I have already been to 1 neural surgeon and didn't like his plan on how to solve my problems. His thought was to go straight to a c-6 c-7 disc fusion. The thing I liked about Dr Rudin is he didn't want to know what the other Dr diagnosis. He told me he wanted to give me his diagnosis first. He also believed in the taking steps that I read online and heard from friends with the same issue. I got a c-6 c-7 disc replacement. It has gone great his staff was helpful and when my wife needed answers I made an appointment and Dr Rudin sat done with us and answered everything that my wife had on her list.