Dr. Brian Rudman Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Brian Rudman?

January 17th, 2013

Terrible experience!

I had the unfortunate experience at Presbyterian hospital that my anesthesiologist was Dr. Rudman. I do not want name specific docs in this posts besides Dr. Rudman, but I will admit that my physician was excellent. Dr. Rudman, meanwhile, was slow, inattentive, distracted, and frankly, a loser. He did, of course, send me a HUGE bill. Trust me, this guy is a complete fraud. Beware!!!!

July 15th, 2012

Easy eye surgery

I had a lower blephroplasty with dr. Rudman as my anesthesiologist. He was there early ro start ro procedure, I had no pain from the IV and no issues after the surgery. I didn't even throw up when he woke me up which I ALWAYS do. He was kind, funny and great bedside manner.

July 9th, 2012

Best Anesthesiologist in Dallas

I am a surgeon and request Dr. Brian Rudman every time cause he is always on time, he is always professional, and truly cares about patients. Doctor's know more than patients how other doctors really are. They know if someone cares or not, and I can assure you this guy seriously cares about patients. It's sad that there are any negative reviews on here about him, cause I have worked with him numerous times can attest to his graciousness and professionalism with all patients, its sad that one person can ruin the online reputation. But Dr. Rudman is by far the best anesthesiologist I have ever worked with.

June 15th, 2012

Doctor Comedian

I came on here to give a review of my recent experience w Doctor Rudman. I'm not sure if everyone is even talking about the same guy, because the anesthesiologist I had (Dr. Brian Rudman) was patient with my 20 questions, caring and FUNNY! He had me laughing most of the time I was awake. He even did great during the needle part which I generally hate, I felt nothing!! He was great in my opinion! If I could request a anesthesia doctor I would ask for him everytime.

May 21st, 2012

Poor bedside manner

Rude to me and staff, did not return phone calls.

February 27th, 2012

Avoid

My dad was unfortunate enough to have this anesthesiologist recently. He is clearly a self-important jerk who does not have any bedside manner whatsoever. It was an awful experience.

January 4th, 2012

Not a good doctor or man

I got the impression that he is only interested in money and cares nothing for his patients. I guess when you are an anesthesiologist patients don't ever get to choose you. They just get stuck with you. Well, I got stuck with this guy. He is a shady character to say the least and his business practices are as poor as his medical habits. Beware.

December 28th, 2011

Dr. Rudman did my anethesia for my eye surgery recently. He did an amazing job. He answered all the questions I had prior to the surgery, and even took special care of my fear of needles. He did a great job. Great bedside manner and the IV didnt hurt!! I also didnt get sick when I woke up from the anethesia, which I usually do.

December 28th, 2011

Best Anesthsiologist!

I have had Dr. Rudman as my anesthesiologist for several procedures and he has been fantastic in all of them. He always makes the best and safest cho ...

May 5th, 2011

Please be aware that Dr. Rudman does not inform patients of all or the safest options when performing anesthesia before, during and after surgery. He makes choices for his patients that are reckless and extremely dangerous. I have suffered severe nerve damage as a result of his choices.

February 11th, 2017