A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Ruley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Ruley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruley
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ruley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Ruley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruley graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ruley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian C Ruley MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian C. Ruley practice?
- Dr. Brian Ruley has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Ruley practices Family Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Family Physicians.