A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Ruley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Ruley is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruley
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ruley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Ruley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruley graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Ruley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian C Ruley MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian C. Ruley practice?
- Dr. Brian Ruley has 5 office locations.
Dr. Brian Ruley practices Family Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Mooresville, IN and Osgood, IN.
See Indianapolis Primary Care Doctors.