Dr. Brian Russ Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Russ?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Brian Russ?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 5th, 2016

I will never go back to this doctor and nor should you! I took my daughter out of school for an 11:15 appointment- which this was our 3rd appointment with him so I THOUGHT we had established a nice relationship. We ran into a bit of traffic and arrived at his office 8 minutes late at 11:23- Upon entering a rude receptionist said, "He didn't think you were coming so he left for lunch and won't be back until 1:15!" What - we were 8 minutes late! NO call to my cell phone before he took his 2 hour lunch. He didn't even wait a full 10 minutes!!! No apology - Never go back!!

March 30th, 2015

Not good at removing warts

The doctor very lightly applied nitrogen and had me go through an inconvenient and lengthy routine of using over-the-counter salicylic acid remedies and bandages to remove my warts. Then, he kept having me come back in for check ups at $35/visit. After $105 in copays, not one wart was removed, and one actually got much bigger. I've never had to go through such hassle before. In the past, the dermatologists have zapped it really good with nitrogen, it forms a big blister, and the wart falls off. What was the point of coming to him for this if he was just going to have me use over-the-counter remedies? I ended up having to go to my primary car physician. He zapped those warts good, blisters formed, and in one visit they were gone. Just like experiences I've had in the past. I've been to this doctor regarding my rosacea in the past and returned to him for the wart removal because he seemed to have a very good bedside manner. However, he seemed at times a bit short during this series of visits. I'm not sure what changed.

January 5th, 2017