Neurological Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

by Carol L. (retired RN) on Dec 8th, 2013

Dr.Rusell removed my brain tumor in an 8 hr.operation. He was SUPURB in every aspect of his care, surgical skill, bedside manner, and patient education. As an RN I was extremely impressed with him as my surgeon. A wonderful man and physcian!!

Sep 21st, 2013

Dr. Russell did my emergency brain surgery after I suffered a massive brain bleed from a serious car accident. My prognosis wasn't good. I had a 15% chance of survival and was expected to live in a vegetative state if I did survive. I am clearly alive and functioning just fine. I have a few minor issues still that I will live with the rest of my life, but I can walk talk and take care of myself. He saved my life and did a fantastic job doing it. I honestly believe I lucked out getting him. I don't know if I'd be this well had I had a different surgeon. He was incredibly nice and very compassionate as well. My family loved him and he made sure they understood everything that was going on throughout the whole time. If I ever have to have another brain surgery (which is possible) or a back surgery I won't allow anyone but him to do it.

Jun 17th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Russell since 1999 for many cervical spinal issues. You could not ask for a more intelligent, skilled and caring surgeon. I highly recommend him

Exceptional Care by Dr Brian Russell show details Exceptional Care by Dr Brian Russell
Sep 7th, 2010

I have been in Healthcare for 30 years. I have never met a more thorough, campassionate,& skilled physician as in Dr Russell. He explains the procedures in perfect layman terms so that the patient & family can easily understand what is going on. HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR RUSSELL.