Dr. Brian Russell MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 9th, 2016
CDCF
Excellent and caring surgeon!

January 17th, 2016
Dr. Russell is a great surgeon. He is very compassionate and took his time with surgery. I would recommend this very skilled man.

February 12th, 2015
Most AWESOME DOCTOR I HAVE SEEN FIXED MY BACK. I CAN LIVE LIFE AGAIN. THANK GOD I HAD THIS MAN. THANK YOU DOCTOR

December 8th, 2013
Dr.Rusell removed my brain tumor in an 8 hr.operation. He was SUPURB in every aspect of his care, surgical skill, bedside manner, and patient education. As an RN I was extremely impressed with him as my surgeon. A wonderful man and physcian!!

September 21st, 2013
Dr. Russell did my emergency brain surgery after I suffered a massive brain bleed from a serious car accident. My prognosis wasn't good. I had a 15% chance of survival and was expected to live in a vegetative state if I did survive. I am clearly alive and functioning just fine. I have a few minor issues still that I will live with the rest of my life, but I can walk talk and take care of myself. He saved my life and did a fantastic job doing it. I honestly believe I lucked out getting him. I don't know if I'd be this well had I had a different surgeon. He was incredibly nice and very compassionate as well. My family loved him and he made sure they understood everything that was going on throughout the whole time. If I ever have to have another brain surgery (which is possible) or a back surgery I won't allow anyone but him to do it.

June 17th, 2011
I have been seeing Dr. Russell since 1999 for many cervical spinal issues. You could not ask for a more intelligent, skilled and caring surgeon. I highly recommend him

September 7th, 2010
Exceptional Care by Dr Brian Russell
I have been in Healthcare for 30 years. I have never met a more thorough, campassionate,& skilled physician as in Dr Russell. He explains the procedures in perfect layman terms so that the patient & family can easily understand what is going on. HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR RUSSELL.