A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Doyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Doyle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Doyle
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Doyle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Doyle, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Doyle graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Doyle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
- Moreno Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Stephen Doyle MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Brian S. Doyle practice?
- Dr. Brian Doyle has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Doyle practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Surgeons and Riverside Orthopedic Surgeons.