A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Doyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Doyle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Doyle
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Doyle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Doyle, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Doyle graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Doyle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
- Moreno Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Stephen Doyle MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Brian S. Doyle practice?
- Dr. Brian Doyle has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Doyle practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Surgeons and Riverside Orthopedic Surgeons.