A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Geller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Geller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Geller
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Geller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Geller, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Disease
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Renovascular Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Geller graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Geller has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Stony Brook University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Stewart Geller FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Brian S. Geller practice?
- Dr. Brian Geller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Geller practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Smithtown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Port Jefferson Station, NY.
See Smithtown Internists and Smithtown Cardiologists.