A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Geller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Geller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Geller
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Geller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Geller, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Disease
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Renovascular Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Geller graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Geller has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Stony Brook University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Stewart Geller FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Brian S. Geller practice?
- Dr. Brian Geller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Geller practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Smithtown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Port Jefferson Station, NY.
See Smithtown Internists and Smithtown Cardiologists.