A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Kaufman, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
- Septic Shock
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Kaufman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian S Kaufman MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian S. Kaufman practice?
- Dr. Brian Kaufman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Kaufman practices Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Anesthesiologists, New York Internists, and New York Critical Care Practitioners.