A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Lipson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lipson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lipson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Lipson, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lipson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Steven Lipson MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Brian S. Lipson practice?
- Dr. Brian Lipson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brian Lipson practices Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy & Immunology near Fremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hayward, CA and Los Gatos, CA.
See Fremont Internists and Fremont Allergists.