A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Lipson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lipson
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lipson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Lipson, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lipson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Steven Lipson MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Brian S. Lipson practice?
- Dr. Brian Lipson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brian Lipson practices Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy & Immunology near Fremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hayward, CA and Los Gatos, CA.
See Fremont Internists and Fremont Allergists.