A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Lipson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Lipson, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lipson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lipson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian S. Lipson practice?
Dr. Brian Lipson practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fremont, CA and San Carlos, CA.
See Redwood City Allergists and Redwood City Internists.