A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Morris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Morris, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Morris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- TX Health Dallas
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Scott Morris MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian S. Morris practice?
- Dr. Brian Morris has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Morris practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.