Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian Waggoner
Dr. Brian Waggoner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cookeville, TN, with another office in Cookeville, TN. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Waggoner is affiliated with Cookeville Regional Medical Center, Livingston Regional Hospital and Cookeville Regional Medical Center. Dr. Waggoner has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian Waggoner has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Brian Waggoner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cookeville, TN.
Dr. David Henson
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Cookeville, TN 0.07 mi38
Dr. Beverly Thomas
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Cookeville, TN 0.07 mi30
Dr. Stephen Gelfand
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Cookeville, TN 0.07 mi45