A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Sabb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Sabb, Radiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Sabb, DO is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Injuries
- Lower Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabb graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sabb has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Botsford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Jeffrey Sabb DO is a male Osteopathic Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Sabb practice?
- Dr. Brian Sabb has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Sabb practices Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Hudson, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Hudson Sports Medicine Doctors and Hudson Radiologists.