A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Sachs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Sachs is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sachs graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Sachs has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Health Center Inc
- Southwest Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian J Sachs MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 2 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Sachs practice?
- Dr. Brian Sachs has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Sachs practices Family Medicine near Platteville, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Cuba City, WI.
See Platteville Primary Care Doctors.