Dr. Brian Saltzman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Saltzman?

April 26th, 2015

Mr.

My experience with Brian Salzman has been excellent. He is attentive, knowledgable, caring and supportive. I am proud to be a patient of his. His assistant Carol helped me get my co-pay on a prescription medicine down from $ 75.00 to $ 20.00 per refill. All in all a 5 star experience.

January 3rd, 2015

Do yourself a favor, stay away from this office.

Last year an acute kidney stone pain episode brought me to this office. Initially I got my appointment very quickly. Doctor Saltzman convinced me for a more invasive procedure and able to book me into the hospital in two days. The day of the procedure was the beginning of my nightmare. I remembered after wakeup from the procedure at the recovery room, the doctor has long gone. yes, doctor took off for a long weekend and I never saw doctors after the procedure at the hospital. The nurse at the hospital told me that doctor did not perform the procedure he recommended, instead he put a stent into the tube and my stone was still inside. But the unexpected stent caused more bleeding and pain over the weekend which required much stronger dose of pain control medication. I called on call doctor for the office, it turns out Dr. Saltzman's brother is on call doctor at the time. He picked up the first call from me and told me bleeding and pain were expected, then I was never able to reach him again. My weekend pain was much worse than before the procedure and was knocked off by morphine till very next Monday when I finally able to talk with the office and requested to remove the stent ASAP. A few days later, I granted an appointment and office told me removing stent procedure will be in their own office and they do this "all the time". But I did not realize that this office has no nurse on payroll. That's right, no nurse in this office, yet they perform medical procedure all the time. During my procedure, the office manager/admin girl was called in to the room as assistance. When I ask her question, she said that " I don't know, I am not nurse, I am only an office admin personnel". She confirmed that there is no nurse in this office. After this experience, I fortunately got another appointment with an reputable urologist from B&W hospital, B&W doctor confirmed that Dr. Saltzman initially recommended invasive procedure would not be his preferred option based on my image data. This office is in a mission for more profit. They shuffle people in and out very quick. My advice is do yourself a favor, stay away from this office.

December 15th, 2014

I have been to Dr Saltzman before . I go to Florida every year. But if I have a problem, I would come from Florida to see him. I trust him with out exception. And beleaving he is the best.

May 2nd, 2017