A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Saltzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Saltzman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Saltzman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saltzman graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saltzman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saltzman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian Saltzman practice?
Dr. Brian Saltzman practices Urology near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Brookline, MA.
See Newton Lower Falls Urologists.