A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Saltzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Saltzman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saltzman
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Saltzman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Saltzman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saltzman graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saltzman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Saltzman MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Brian Saltzman practice?
- Dr. Brian Saltzman has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Saltzman practices Urology near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Newton Lower Falls Urologists.