A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Saltzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Saltzman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Saltzman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saltzman graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saltzman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Saltzman MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Brian Saltzman practice?
- Dr. Brian Saltzman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Saltzman practices Urology near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Brookline, MA.
See Newton Lower Falls Urologists.