A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Sands:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Sands is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Sands, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sands graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Sands has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Harbor Healthcare System
- Brooklyn Campus of the VA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Sands MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Brian Sands practice?
- Dr. Brian Sands has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Sands practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.