A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Sarter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Sarter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Sarter, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarter graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sarter has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sarter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian H. Sarter practice?
Dr. Brian Sarter practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE.
See Newark Cardiologists.