A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Sarter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Sarter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sarter
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Sarter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Sarter, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarter graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sarter has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Howard Sarter MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian H. Sarter practice?
- Dr. Brian Sarter has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Sarter practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Newark, DE.
See Newark Cardiologists.