A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Sayger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Sayger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Sayger, DO, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sayger graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Sayger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian M Sayger DO and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian M. Sayger practice?
- Dr. Brian Sayger has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Sayger practices Emergency Medicine near Oak Lawn, IL.
See Oak Lawn Emergency Physicians.