Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian Schafer
Dr. Brian Schafer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Schafer is affiliated with Mercy Health Saint Mary's, Mary Free Bed Rehabilitation Hospital and Saint Mary's Health Care Grand Rapids. Dr. Schafer has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian Schafer has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Brian Schafer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.
Dr. Ronald Snyder
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi26
Dr. Jonathan Vanderslik
Internal Medicine, Residency
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi5
Dr. Bryan Hull
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi25