A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Schindler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Schindler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schindler
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schindler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Schindler, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schindler graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schindler has 11 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Edward Schindler MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Brian E. Schindler practice?
- Dr. Brian Schindler has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Schindler practices Otolaryngology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Otolaryngologists.