Dr. Brian Schirf Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Schirf?

Amazing Doctor

Posted on October 11th, 2012

Dr. Schirf, inserted a biliary tube in my Dad's liver which gave him much needed relief of pain and suffering due to colon cancer. He is the most compassionate Doctors I know, he also followed up with my dad and went above and beyond a Doctors call of duty. Dr. Schirf exceeded our expectations of my dad's care. I highly recommend Dr. Schirf for all Radiology procedures.

Posted on April 1st, 2011

Excellant Dr. Talked to me regarding my husband to where I understood everything. Always a follow up phone call from him to see how husband was doing. I just say enough good things about him. I wish all Drs. were like him. He's the BEST!

Posted on August 25th, 2009

Caring and excellent service!

Posted on December 28th, 2015