A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Schnare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schnare
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schnare graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. Schnare has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Richard Schnare MD is a male General Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Brian R. Schnare practice?
- Dr. Brian Schnare has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Schnare practices General Practice near Simi Valley, CA.
See Simi Valley Primary Care Doctors.