A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Schnare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schnare
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Schnare Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schnare graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. Schnare has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Richard Schnare MD is a male General Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Brian R. Schnare practice?
- Dr. Brian Schnare has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Schnare practices General Practice near Simi Valley, CA.
See Simi Valley Primary Care Doctors.