A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Schofield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Schofield is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schofield
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schofield Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Schofield, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schofield graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schofield has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Schofield MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Brian Schofield practice?
- Dr. Brian Schofield has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Schofield practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Surgeons and Sarasota Orthopedic Surgeons.