A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Schofield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Schofield is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Schofield, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schofield graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schofield has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Schofield MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Brian Schofield practice?
- Dr. Brian Schofield has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Schofield practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Surgeons and Sarasota Orthopedic Surgeons.