A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Schuler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Schuler is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Schuler, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuler graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Schuler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- Gettysburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Schuler FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian Schuler practice?
- Dr. Brian Schuler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brian Schuler practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Williamsport, PA.
Additional practice locations include: York, PA and Gettysburg, PA.
See Williamsport Internists and Williamsport Cardiologists.