A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Schulte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Schulte is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schulte
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schulte Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Schulte, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schulte graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Schulte has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center - Bluebonnet
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Paul Schulte MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian P. Schulte practice?
- Dr. Brian Schulte has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Schulte practices Family Medicine near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Primary Care Doctors.