A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Schulte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Schulte is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Schulte, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schulte graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Schulte has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center - Bluebonnet
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Schulte MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian Schulte practice?
- Dr. Brian Schulte has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Schulte practices Family Medicine near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Primary Care Doctors.