A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Schulze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Schulze, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Schulze graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schulze has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Edward Schulze MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian E. Schulze practice?
- Dr. Brian Schulze has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Schulze practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.