Learn more about Dr. Brian Schulze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Schulze, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schulze
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schulze Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Schulze graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schulze has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Edward Schulze MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian E. Schulze practice?
- Dr. Brian Schulze has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Schulze practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Live Oak, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.