Dr. Brian Schulze MD, PA Patient Reviews

• Sports Medicine San Antonio, TX

• Good
  • Bad

March 7th, 2017
Dr Schulze replaced both my knees and one hip... in an 11 month time frame. Everyone in the office were the best. He even checked out my other hip that was done by someone else. He has such a pleasant personality. I highly recommend him.

May 30th, 2016
I am so blessed to have Brian Schulze as my Orthopaedic Doctor. I just love him and Raquel. He listens to me and explains all options honestly.

April 30th, 2016
Obnoxious
Be prepared to wait an hour or more each time. Also know that he does not go over x-rays with you and explain what is going on. On each visit he gives you minutes of his time and you leave confused. He tells you what he would do or will do and leaves.

February 26th, 2016
Student
Very displeased with my visit. Dr. Schulze didn't give me any time to ask any questions and barely looked me in the eye. My visit was very rushed and inconclusive. I tried to get a handshake before he left and he told me to, "stay seated, someone would be with me shortly". He did not shake my hand, and proceeded to walk out and I never saw him again.

November 16th, 2015
One year post-surgery (left total knee replacement) I have no pain, am working, and only dealing with periodic stiffness.

September 4th, 2015
Nice Experience
Pleasant experience. Seen in a timely manner. Received a cortisone shot in the knees and am pain free for first time in two years. Thanks, Dr. Schulze.

July 15th, 2015
Administrator Assistant
This doctor has the personality of a hideous beast. Everything about him screams evil.

June 18th, 2015
Great Care
The care I have received from Dr. S as so far been great. I am looking forward to improving my shoulder either by shots or surgery. His staff is very professional and treat me with respect.

April 1st, 2015
Great
Procedure was performed at Physicians Ambulatory Surgery Center. Facility and staff were outstanding. Patient needs and comfort were of major focus by staff. Surgical team thoroughly detailed the process and promptly communicated results to family member. Recovery and discharge staff insured patient comfort and provided any assistance as needed. Post-op instructions were detailed and follow-up contacts were made.

March 27th, 2015
Great
My knee hurt beyond my belief prior to meeting with Dr Schulze and his staff; now there is no pain and I am at 100% use on my job. I still have a few things to work out such as stamina, but those things are now up to me. I couldn't ask for a better physician and staff.

December 31st, 2014
Very Good
I have had extremely great care from Dr. Schultze and Dr. Lynch. I was released from care by Dr. Shultze today after having hardware removed from my elbow. Everything has healed beyond my expectations and the staff at Northeast Orthopedics are all superb.

November 21st, 2014
Great
I was seen in less than 5 minutes. Dr. Schulze was in immediately and received treatment. Was out in 30 minutes. Always great service.