A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Schwartz, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Schwartz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Nathan Schwartz MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Brian N. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Brian Schwartz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Schwartz practices Urology near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cape Coral, FL.
See Fort Myers Urologists.