Dr. Brian Schwartz MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Fort Myers, FL

3.9

April 5th, 2017
FANTASTIC PRACTICE, FANTASTIC SERVICE, FANTASTIC DOCTOR!!!!!
I was a NEW PATIENT & my appointment from beginning to the end was one hour long! That's fantastic compared to other offices & their rediculous wait times! From the first phone call, Marilyn was AMAZING! I had an emergency situation & she quickly transfered me to Mary (the nurse) & she was equally fantastic! She listened to my problem & gave me an appointment for the very next day (I was expecting at least a week of waiting during "season") so this was a pleasant surprise! I got to my appointment & was treated with compassion & seen very quickly! Dr. Schwartz was FANTASTIC & took the time to listen to me & assured me that everything was going to be fine & he was right, everything's fine! I will continue to go to this practice forever & my experience was EXCEPTIONAL & GRATIFYING! I would recommend this practice to ANYONE in need of a great Urologist!!! Thank you to Dr. Brian Schwartz & his awesome team!! Great job!!!!! ;)

March 10th, 2016
My appt. was with Ann Boyd and I feel she was very helpfl

November 24th, 2015
Dr. Schwartz believes kidney stones do not cause pain.
This practice is made up of a group of nice Jewish boys who believe that parting patients and their insurance co. from their money is the only cure available. Warning: these doctors DO NOT believe kidney stones cause pain. Be prepared to endure countless days of excruciating suffering and multiple requests for CT scans as scans done the previous night are no good the next morning. Also, be warned of Nurse Ratchet-Leann. She will call you a liar, refuse to look at any documents and will not deviate from her scripted responses that are meant to be demeaning and condescending. This is sure to rid the practice of any real patients and get back to the ER patients and the money making pharmaceuticals involved. Don't forget the co-pay as you crawl back out the door.

April 9th, 2015
horrible practice
Dr. Scwharts is a horrible doctor. He see me for 5minutes, misdiognose me. He doesnt care. He only cares about money. The front desk was amazing but beyond that I will never go back.

January 6th, 2015
Great Doctor
I like how I finally see a Doctor at this practice and not just a MA or PA or Nurse. Dr. Schwartz diagnosed me himself and is now treating my problems and I feel so much better!! I would recomend him to all!!