Urologist
Video profile

2.5

Dr. Schwartz believes kidney stones do not cause pain. show details Dr. Schwartz believes kidney stones do not cause pain.
by Ian Calder on Nov 24th, 2015

This practice is made up of a group of nice Jewish boys who believe that parting patients and their insurance co. from their money is the only cure available. Warning: these doctors DO NOT believe kidney stones cause pain. Be prepared to endure countless days of excruciating suffering and multiple requests for CT scans as scans done the previous night are no good the next morning. Also, be warned of Nurse Ratchet-Leann. She will call you a liar, refuse to look at any documents and will not deviate from her scripted responses that are meant to be demeaning and condescending. This is sure to rid the practice of any real patients and get back to the ER patients and the money making pharmaceuticals involved. Don't forget the co-pay as you crawl back out the door.

horrible practice show details horrible practice
Apr 9th, 2015

Dr. Scwharts is a horrible doctor. He see me for 5minutes, misdiognose me. He doesnt care. He only cares about money. The front desk was amazing but beyond that I will never go back.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Sophia Bartlett on Jan 6th, 2015

I like how I finally see a Doctor at this practice and not just a MA or PA or Nurse. Dr. Schwartz diagnosed me himself and is now treating my problems and I feel so much better!! I would recomend him to all!!