A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Scott, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Scott has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Havasu Regional Medical Center
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
- Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Ernest Scott DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian E. Scott practice?
- Dr. Brian Scott has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Scott practices Emergency Medicine near Kingman, AZ.
See Kingman Emergency Physicians.