A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Scully:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Scully is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scully
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Scully Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Scully, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Scully graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Scully has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Thomas Scully FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Brian T. Scully practice?
- Dr. Brian Scully has 5 office locations.
Dr. Brian Scully practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Palmer, AK and Soldotna, AK.
See Anchorage Internists and Anchorage Cardiologists.