3.0

May 14th, 2015

Office staff is very disorganized. From the check in person to the check out person and phone receptionist as well as medical assistants. They do not have a RN only as a nurse practitioner and she will not answer any medical questions. You have to as the or a medical assistant that has no knowledge of what they were doing. One medical assistant could not tell me what blood tests were being taken that they so I asked her if I can look at the doctors request. Beyond me why a specialist with the amount patients would not have better staffing.

Avoid this doctor show details Avoid this doctor
by Chris H. on Jun 3rd, 2013

His prostate biopsy put me in the hospital with sepsis (7 days in the hospital). I contacted doctor after admittance into hospital. Never heard from the guy. Went to appt after release from hospital. Never expressed concern or compassion about putting me in the hospital. Occurred to me he was more concerned about my suing him than about my care. I changed doctors. There are MANY better urologists out there. Avoid this one. Also, had long waits for appts. Didn't respect my time.

Mar 15th, 2013

He was the most arrogant, condescending doctor I've ever encountered. As for how good he is you judge; after DRE he said everything is OK and the CT scan came out as significantly enlarged prostate

VERY DECENT, CARING DOCTOR show details VERY DECENT, CARING DOCTOR
Feb 23rd, 2013

Very caring Doctor. Probably saved my life vis a vis prostate cancer. Haven't started treatment yet but would not have known of this condition had this very caring urologist not become a bit "suspicious" and performed a biopsy. A Good Man and thus a Good Physician!

Just Great show details Just Great
Nov 1st, 2012

I was surprised at the short wait time. His diagnosis was right on. Very thoughtful during the prostate biopsy. Did I mention that he has thin fingers which are appreciated during a DRE.