Dr. Brian Seifman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Seifman?

September 29th, 2017

Dr. Seifman, an excellent Urologist

Dr. Brian Seifman was recommended by my former Urologist and Internal Medicine doctor. His reputation is outstanding and his ability as a surgeon was recently demonstrated when I needed a Nephrouriterectomy. As I have a history of bladder cancer, I have no hesitation about being in his care. Dr. Seifman, as far as I am concerned, is not only a very knowledgeable doctor, but is caring as well. I would not hesitate recommending him to those that need an excellent Urologist. Bev. R.

July 20th, 2017

Small fingers

Very nice person. Puts you at ease before an intrusive procedure. Sometimes you have to dig to expose his personality.

April 6th, 2017

Would NEVER recommend him to anyone!

If I could give Dr. Seifman 0 stars, I would. We had a meeting before my husband's surgery, an appointment after, and he totally ignored information told to him that was extremely important in both. I would never recommend him to anyone.

December 28th, 2016

Very nice guy

Dr Seifman has a good bedside manner and a very kind man.

September 7th, 2016

Visits

Dr. Serif an is very nice. I have seen him because I constantly get UTIs and he is baffled as to why. He has me on cranberry pills twice a day so hopefully that will work. If not, hopefully he can get to the bottom of the issue and figure out what to do.

May 14th, 2015

Office staff is very disorganized. From the check in person to the check out person and phone receptionist as well as medical assistants. They do not have a RN only as a nurse practitioner and she will not answer any medical questions. You have to as the or a medical assistant that has no knowledge of what they were doing. One medical assistant could not tell me what blood tests were being taken that they so I asked her if I can look at the doctors request. Beyond me why a specialist with the amount patients would not have better staffing.

June 3rd, 2013

Avoid this doctor

His prostate biopsy put me in the hospital with sepsis (7 days in the hospital). I contacted doctor after admittance into hospital. Never heard from the guy. Went to appt after release from hospital. Never expressed concern or compassion about putting me in the hospital. Occurred to me he was more concerned about my suing him than about my care. I changed doctors. There are MANY better urologists out there. Avoid this one. Also, had long waits for appts. Didn't respect my time.

March 16th, 2013

He was the most arrogant, condescending doctor I've ever encountered. As for how good he is you judge; after DRE he said everything is OK and the CT scan came out as significantly enlarged prostate

February 23rd, 2013

VERY DECENT, CARING DOCTOR

Very caring Doctor. Probably saved my life vis a vis prostate cancer. Haven't started treatment yet but would not have known of this condition had this very caring urologist not become a bit "suspicious" and performed a biopsy. A Good Man and thus a Good Physician!

November 1st, 2012

Just Great

I was surprised at the short wait time. His diagnosis was right on. Very thoughtful during the prostate biopsy. Did I mention that he has thin fingers which are appreciated during a DRE.

October 13th, 2017