Urologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Avoid this doctor  |  show details
by Chris H. on Jun 3rd, 2013

His prostate biopsy put me in the hospital with sepsis (7 days in the hospital). I contacted doctor after admittance into hospital. Never heard from the guy. Went to appt after release from hospital. Never expressed concern or compassion about putting me in the hospital. Occurred to me he was more concerned about my suing him than about my care. I changed doctors. There are MANY better urologists out there. Avoid this one. Also, had long waits for appts. Didn't respect my time.

|  show details
Mar 15th, 2013

He was the most arrogant, condescending doctor I've ever encountered. As for how good he is you judge; after DRE he said everything is OK and the CT scan came out as significantly enlarged prostate

|  VERY DECENT, CARING DOCTOR  |  show details
Feb 23rd, 2013

Very caring Doctor. Probably saved my life vis a vis prostate cancer. Haven't started treatment yet but would not have known of this condition had this very caring urologist not become a bit "suspicious" and performed a biopsy. A Good Man and thus a Good Physician!

|  Just Great  |  show details
Nov 1st, 2012

I was surprised at the short wait time. His diagnosis was right on. Very thoughtful during the prostate biopsy. Did I mention that he has thin fingers which are appreciated during a DRE.