Overall Review

3.3

July 18th, 2016
Unthorough, hurried, & NO explanations
Went in for vertigo. The staff from start to finish were extremely rude. MA slammed doors and acted like EVERYTHING was an extreme burden even though nothing extra was even asked of her....the Dr himself was extremely hurried (except for when he was sitting in his office playing of the phone). Start to finish, he was there less than 5 minutes. He hardly asked any questions, just threw a script and a referral and ordered a brain scan with NO explanation as to what he was looking for (same thing for blood work). Oh, and I had to wait half a week to be seen, received a call half way through the day that the Dr canceled. Had to tell them they needed to get me in same day all to see this guy.

March 31st, 2015
Very caring, excellent Doctor.
Excellent Doctor, very caring, very knowledgeable. All my family loves this Doctor.

March 27th, 2015
This place is a joke
Longest wait time I've ever experienced. I waited 1.5 hours for literally 2 minutes face-time. Also, he won't give you a pap smear if you are menstruating. Seriously! A medical professional is grossed out by menstruation. This practice is a joke, stay away from MacGregor unless you're out of options.

July 16th, 2014
Don't Recommend
Didn't think I got the best treatment from him OR the Specialist he referred me to. Have to almost beg him to check for certain medical conditions by way of diagnostic lab workup and I was surprised to not find these results when I requested my medical records later on. Will not check ENT for inflammation for whatever reason. If you ask him to, he does it like it's a chore beneath him and it's very hurried. Must watch office staff for mistakes but they seem to be great at covering them up, once found. Military atmosphere seems to be the theme of the nursing staff which I find horrid. Also, let them know that YOU are the Patient and deserve Respect and Courtesy. If you see him, you will know what I mean by this and other comments I've made...

March 1st, 2013
Brian used to be a great doctor, now he is unprepared and hurried.

September 20th, 2011
Listening
The only negative feeling I get is that he doesn't always listen to the little things I am telling him. I feel I know my body pretty good. But love him, his attitude and his references.

April 27th, 2011
Supervisor
Very pleasant conversation with Doctor. Not rushed. Answered all questions. All staff members courteous and professional.

July 23rd, 2009
Great doctor; horrible office staff