A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Sennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Sennett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sennett
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Sennett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Sennett, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sennett graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sennett has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Graduate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Jeffrey Sennett MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Sennett practice?
- Dr. Brian Sennett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Sennett practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons, Philadelphia Family Physicians, and Philadelphia Sports Medicine Doctors.