A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Sennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Sennett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sennett
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sennett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Sennett, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sennett graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sennett has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Graduate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Jeffrey Sennett MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Sennett practice?
- Dr. Brian Sennett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Sennett practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons, Philadelphia Family Physicians, and Philadelphia Neurologists.