Family Practitioner, Sports Medicine Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile
University of Pennsylvania
235 S 33rd St
Ste 1
Philadelphia, PA 19104
215-662-3340
Locations and availability (8)

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Kathryn Hydier on Jul 21st, 2014

Dr. Sennett did my knee and he was amazing. Knee is great today. Hurt other knee but he talked me out of surgery and I just rehabbed my knee and he was right.

|  CARTICEL  |  show details
Jun 1st, 2012

HE DID AN EXCELLENT WORK IN MY KNEE I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THE RESULT.CLAUDIA

Feb 10th, 2012

This doctor is very friendly,he has a great bed side manner.He answers all questions and eases your mind.Confident.My husband had surgery this past Dec, and feels great.We would recommend him in a heart beat.Thanks Dr.SennettMr&Mrs Car Judo

|  Concerns about capabilities  |  show details
Feb 20th, 2011

Had surgery in 2009 to fix a torn acl and knee sprain. Still serious issues after surgery. Was actually better before the surgery (less residual pain, Mobility etc) my knee is still in pain after religious PT. The doctor is often rushed, poorly diagnoses and isn't easily accessible. Many players on upenn basketball team have not had good things to say... Hopefully things turn around in the coming months so I can revise this review. Just make sure you get a couple second opinions

|  Top notch professional.  |  show details
by ML on Feb 7th, 2011

I went for post-op knee pain; ACL reconstruction. Two other doctors recommended clean up surgery. Dr. Sennett's immediate recommendation was PT. Even advised against surgergy, after seeing the very same imagery. He proved right. Knowledgable and honest. What more could you want.

Jun 15th, 2010

professional, but personal. gives you all the information you need.did a great job on my shoulder!

|  ACL Reconstruction Patient  |  show details
Jun 2nd, 2010

Dr. Sennett performed my ACL reconstruction and meniscus repair back in March of 2008. I went on to play highly competitive sports and was very satisfied with my recovery. I have nothing but positive things to say about my experience and I recommend him to others in need of this surgery.

Jan 16th, 2010

Dr Sennett operated on my 17 year old daughter, behind her knee. I can't say enough about Dr. Sennett and his staff. The first visit to his office I felt like they knew our family all of our life.

|  Excelent mechanic.  |  show details
by Warren Allen, COTA/L on Sep 2nd, 2009

I had my knee repaired before and it didn't go well. Long recovery, pain and later, problems. He went in, repaired the damage and within a few days, I was up and doing better than after the previous surgery. It has now been a few years and I am still as good as new. I would/will go to him for any ortho. work. I'm sure the outcome will be good.