A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Shaffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Shaffer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaffer
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Shaffer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaffer graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shaffer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- St Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Leslie Shaffer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian L. Shaffer practice?
- Dr. Brian Shaffer has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Shaffer practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine near Princeton Junction, NJ.
See Princeton Junction Family Physicians, Princeton Junction Internists, and Princeton Junction Sports Medicine Doctors.