A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Shaffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Shaffer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaffer graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels.
Dr. Shaffer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- St Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Leslie Shaffer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian L. Shaffer practice?
- Dr. Brian Shaffer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Shaffer practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine near Lawrenceville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton Junction, NJ.