Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian Shaffer
Dr. Brian Shaffer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lawrence Township, NJ, with another office in Princeton Junction, NJ. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Neurology and Family Medicine. Dr. Shaffer is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton and St Francis Medical Center. Dr. Shaffer has received 3 awards. He speaks English and French.
Dr. Brian Shaffer has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Brian Shaffer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lawrence Township, NJ.
Dr. Stephen Sherer
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Lawrence Township, NJ 0 mi42
Dr. Dario La Rocca
Lawrence Township, NJ 0 mi29
Dr. Lori Jarvis
Lawrence Township, NJ 0.04 mi23