Dr. Brian Shannon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 7th, 2016
I agree, he does take arrogance to a whole new level. He makes you feel extremely uncomfortable, he's socially awkward like everything he says to you is scripted. I could have a better conversation with the wall. I've had knee problems since college and he has not at all helped. I wouldn't waste my time with this clown.

November 11th, 2015
waste of 3 months
While many surgeons have an arrogance about them,Dr. shannon takes arrogant to a new level. He refused to speak to me about multiple back areas in one visit, even though I have multiple problems. He admitted he did not look at the MRI films he only read the report from the radiologists. It took me 5 weeks to get each appointment And I gained nothing. He seems to offer everyone an epidural shot and when I asked about physical therapy he actually said "therapy...you want that sure I will sign you up... It went work but I will sign you up." I wasted 3 months with this joker and now I ha e to find another person who is actually qualified to treat the spine,not just a elbow and knee guy who should work in sports medicine only. AVOID him if you want a real treatment plan.