Dr. Brian Shapiro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Shapiro?

April 15th, 2015

Excellent Cardiologist

Dr. Shapiro is a very personable and attentive physician. He spent an hour with me on my first visit for consultation, working up a detailed history -medical and lifestyle. He was thorough and comprehensive, taking the time to walk through my recent echo cardiogram with me, screen by screen to evaluate my cardiac condition, explaining the test results. I found this very informative. He then counselled me on how I can maintain good physical health. He is a natural teacher and compassionate physician -- one of the best I have had the pleasure of seeing.

February 24th, 2014

Awesome

Awesome Dr.! Really takes his time with you and "tells it it to you how it is".

Type 2 Diabetes