A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Shaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Shaw, Visiting Associate Professor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Shaw, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sprains and Strains
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaw graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Shaw has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Anthony Shaw MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian A. Shaw practice?
- Dr. Brian Shaw has 11 office locations.
Dr. Brian Shaw practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO and Roanoke, VA.
See Colorado Springs Orthopedic Surgeons.